While we're in China picking up our new daughter, we'll attempt to post photos and update everyone via our blog. Stay tuned! ~ Blogger is blocked from China so we'll see what magic we can work while we're there. If anything, we can still post with help from a friend. ~ Please feel free to post a comment. Though in moderation mode, we'll be able to read the comments via email.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Ate Her Lotus Seed Rice Cereal
Yay, she finally ate her lotus seed flavored rice cereal that we bought at WalMart. Apparently she's not used to the Gerber brand. She does like the Gerber's baby jars of food though -- apple/banana and apple/prune.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Elise, Just thought I'd tell you about a small hand-crank gadget that I used for my children so I never bought baby food in jars. It is a baby food grinder. Here's one like what I had: http://www.amazon.com/BabySteps-Hand-Crank-Food-Mill/dp/B000067Q6J I used it at home, took it to restuarants, everywhere. The kids grew up eating whatever Dan and I were eating...only mushier, at first! --Bonnie
1 comment:
Hi Elise, Just thought I'd tell you about a small hand-crank gadget that I used for my children so I never bought baby food in jars. It is a baby food grinder. Here's one like what I had:
http://www.amazon.com/BabySteps-Hand-Crank-Food-Mill/dp/B000067Q6J
I used it at home, took it to restuarants, everywhere. The kids grew up eating whatever Dan and I were eating...only mushier, at first! --Bonnie
Post a Comment