Thursday, August 12, 2010

Step 1, Baby Stuff Packed!





Finally! 1 regular baby bottle, 1 sippy cup, 1 sippy cup no handle, bottle liners, pacifiers, jars of baby food, rice cereal, plastic bowl for mixing, tablespoon, diapers for daytime AND NIGHTIME, thermometer, little noses syringe, clothes, jacket, socks, shoes, hats, snacks, blanket, baby wash cloth, diaper rash creme, changing pads, shampoo, lotion, sun screen, milk formula, baby wipes, non-fluoride toothpaste, bibs, baby tylenol substitute (baby tylenol is on product recall), anbesol for teething pain, spoons, cheerios, baby book, teddy bear doll, foldable travel bag to buy squeaky shoes and clothes, plastic baggies, etc, etc... all packed... split between two suitcases.

For those of you who will be traveling to China to adopt, 15 pounds of baby stuff in one suitcase (total so far is 27 pounds), 12.5 pounds of baby stuff in the other (total so far is 22.5 pounds). The limit is 44 pounds per adult, one bag for check-in for China domestic travel. And now we will round out the packing with stuff for two adults!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am SO EXCITED for you!!

You have been soooo quiet...I wondered what has been keeping you so busy.......Hua (Leslie) is so CUTE!!!

You and Bill are going to be FABULOUS Parents!!

Mary said...

I'm so excited for you guys. I'm looking forward to following you along with your adventure!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful little doll!
Leslie Hua looks kind and wise.
Can't wait to meet her.
Hooray!

Karin said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! so amazing one teeny baby needs so much stuff :)

jennyb said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly for you