Tips II

- Your hot pot is located in the cabinet. Don't keep trying to pull the shelf out more. It only goes half way. You'll know what I mean when you try it yourself.
- There is a drinkable water spout in the bathroom of the Jin Feng Hotel. Yay!
- Instead of the 4 copies of visa/passport that I mentioned earlier for Nanchang paperwork, bring 4 copies of the visa and 5 copies of the passport. If you bring USD for fees, you will need that 5th passport copy for the bank.
- Guide handled the tip for our taxi to the civil service office. Not sure what happens if you are in a large group of families. Remember we are just one family for our guide. Taxi ride was 5-10 minutes. Office was close by.
1 comment:
Its interesting your guide pay tip to the taxi driver. I don't remember I ever have to tip taxi driver.
Post a Comment